Things I learned this episode:
- Troy and Abed LOVE that damn elevator music from the Halloween episode.
- Annie has always been the most driven character but now she has prove3n to be the most manipulative. Love it.
- Knowing that Shirley is good at something other than getting on my nerves makes me like her…slightly.
- Now with Nick Kroll (The League) being addicted to football, futbol, and Foosball I fear that he has been typecast.
- Foosball should never be so intense…unless there is a Dragonball Z/Boondocks inspired insertion, because that would be/was AWESOME
- I want to walk around with two friends and a soccer ball so I can reenact a swinging Foosball kick.
- Even when Abed talks like Christian Bale in Batman I get annoyed.
- “Big Cheddar” is a horrible nickname.
- Maybe Shirley and Jeff’s new found “best friend” -ship will make her more relevant to me…maybe.
- Can I get some more Pierce love. PLEASE!
Things I loved about this episode:
- Troy getting excited at the thought of an animal hospital, until Abed noted that the animals are the patients.
- Britta’s exploding phone.
- Troy humming Abed’s song from Horror Fiction in Seven Spooky Steps. Continuity!
- Annie’s Christian Bale voice.
- Yet another legendary Troy freak out.
- Leonard’s frozen pizza review.
- Shelly and Jeff interacting. However, in terms of intensity: air hockey > foosball
- Real life foosball is awesome. Thank you foreigners.
- Young Shirley is Darryl’s daughter.
- Annie is a dedicated liar.
- Dragon Ball Z-esque showdown between Shirley and Jeff? Community REALLY knows their fan base.
- There weren’t any overly cheesy group scenes.
“Women’s shoes? Rick doesn’t have a wife. Or women’s feet?” – Troy