“The gang’s revenge?” Not too sure if it worked out that way but I thoroughly enjoyed it nonetheless. When I think “season finale” I think dance routines, girdles, stolen prom dates, motivational speeches, and back braces. Rarely does a show actually meet my standards – which aren’t too high – but Sunny went above and beyond so I tip my hat to thee. Let’s just get to it then shall we?
- Dennis was NEVER the “Golden God” he made us believe he was. He was just a lackey who’s prom date was stolen by Ronald McDonald.
- I wish “Psycho” Pete would have made an appearance; he sounded like a ton of fun. Cannibalism and arson is always top-tier entertainment.
- Giving Dee a wedgie as an initiation into the “Freight Train” was fitting…even if her back was thrown out because of it.
- That makes two weeks in a row that we’ve had a reference to Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back“. But at least Dennis used it in the right context.
- “Plan B” should have been “Plan A”! Maybe it didn’t go as planned but I’m sure the real version was just as spectacular as its projected variant. Also, Charlie has AMAZING footwork.
- Ronald McDonald said that Peter Schmidt would come when the party was over and take the drunkest girl home with him. He was half right. Jason Sudeikis showed up and took The Waitress right out of Charlie’s grasp. Can we please just give the rabbit some damn Trix?! I got your back Charlie.
“…I was demonstrating value on the dance floor, then I engaged you physically when I put my hands on your hips, now I’m nurturing your independence by letting you talk shit about your boring, worthless, piece of shit husband. Then I was gonna take you to an empty broom closet and then I was gonna…bang the shit outta you. And then I was gonna neglect you emotionally. That’s what I do Christy.” – Dennis
“Where you going? You afraid?” – Frank
“No, we’re not afraid. We’re in our 30’s, we don’t fight people anymore. It’s kinda pathetic.” -Adriano
“Yeah? Well too bad, cuz the fury’s already coming, bitch.” -Dennis
“You slept with my prom date?” -Dennis
“No? Yes.” -Mac
How could you do that to me?” -Dennis
“Very easy. Uh…she was a whore.” -Mac
[…] It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. […]