Previously on One Tree Hill: Know This, We’ve Noticed
Brooke (Sophia Bush) discusses a new business venture with her father (guest star Richard Burgi), as Julian (Austin Nichols) stresses about his own investment. Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) convinces Clay (Robert Buckley) to get help, and Millie (Lisa Goldstein) struggles to be honest with Mouth (Lee Norris). Meanwhile, Chris Keller (Tyler Hilton) makes Alex (guest star Jana Kramer) an offer she may not be able to refuse and Nathan (James Lafferty) volunteers to scout in Europe, leaving Dan (Paul Johansson) with Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) and Jamie (Jackson Brundage). Stephen Colletti also stars. The episode was written by Mark Schwahn and directed by Joe Davola. (Courtesy of cwtv.com)
- Brooke and Julian do the whole “I’ll take the bottom, you take the top of the men’s pajama set” thing. Adorable.
- Another opening without the theme song. Is this going to be standard for the whole season?
- Clay and Quinn are starting to make me feel like they are actually going to have some real drama in their relationship. I understand that being stalked and shot is drama but that came from an outside source. Internal struggle is a must!
- Completely forgot about Mouth and Millie. Apparently Mouth’s nickname is going to apply to his new desire to eat everything in sight. Maybe he’s just on the Mac “cultivating mass” diet? Also, who did Lee Norris sleep with to stay on this show when much more relevant characters have been written off?? Clearly he’s learned a thing or two from his Boy Meets World days.
- Do Chuck and Jamie even interact anymore? Do they go to school? Do they have friends their age? Chuck sang a little duet with Chris Killer and Jamie’s huge contribution to the episode was saying, “Clay is a werewolf.” Both very weird.
- Does anyone else think Daddy Davis is up to no good. I know this is usually counter-productive but “Listen to your mom Brooke!”
- Now I get it! Chris Keller = Someone is going on tour.
- Is it safe to say that Jamie (Jackson Brundage) is legally a dwarf at this point? He’s been on the show longer than Lucas was and he still hasn’t grown.
- Why would Julian think opening a sound stage in Tree Hill be profitable? Was there any indication that would work out well for him?
- Tric has to be the only bar in town. Not only is it where any and all events are held, but Chase has the sweetest apartment, something he could only afford if the bar was raking in money pretty consistently.
- Is Dan planning something? Of course. But is his plan to steal his son’s family??? But who leaves Dan alone with their family anyway?!