We missed last week, so previously-previously on One Tree Hill: In The Room Where You Sleep
As Julian (Austin Nichols) deals with his guilt, Brooke (Sophia Bush) helps Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) confront a new rival café, and its difficult owner. Meanwhile, Chase’s (Stephen Colletti) new girl has a complicated secret, and Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) takes extreme measures that help Clay (Robert Buckley) realize he’s worse off than he thought. James Lafferty, Tyler Hilton, Lee Norris, Lisa Goldstein, and Paul Johansson also star.. (Courtesy of cwtv.com)
- Brooke was a lot calmer than we expected. Julian made a major ‘daddy don’t’, but him punishing himself seemed more effective than any rage she could have tossed his way.
- ‘Karen’s Cafe Hires Murderers’…that may not be slander, but they pluralized murderers and as far as we know…Dan is the only one that fits that bill.
- Why do I feel like Haley actually wants Dan to stick around when/if Nathan returns to Tree Hill.
- Dan semi-drowning Clay never gets old. He just looks so helpless every time. Keep up the good work Dan Scott.
- Quinn runs, barefoot, to confront the drug dealer. And he threatens them by saying he’ll kill them…and then set them on fire? Is that a thing now?
- ‘Not Alex’ (Chelsea Kane, Dancing with the Stars) is the perfect example of what they mean by “the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.”
- Skills is back from his sports choreographer gig. Did anyone else forget he left, as well as what he does for a living?
- Do Mouth and Millie not have a producer? Who runs that show?!
- Chris Keller and Chase have a brewing bromance? Why not…it’s not like either of them hang out with anyone else in Tree Hill.
- Just when I was starting to like the drama that was building in the Quinn/Clay relationship, he gets shipped off to the looney bin? Not a fan.
- How does Dan threatening that drug dealer play into his overall plan? Because at this point, it’s obvious he has one.
- When did Chris Keller get a girlfriend? And why is she the owner of the rival diner? Most importantly, why is she ruining the brewing bromance?
- OTH has no problem doing hokey plots and storylines, so Nathan being kidnapped shouldn’t be new ground. Yet, it was kind of unexpected.