Previously on Community: Urban Matrimony and the Sandwich Arts
Jeff decided to go to a shrink over break and is now taking anti-anxiety medication – so he can love himself more than he already does for some reason. Britta tries to keep him humble before an inevitable break happens. Abed is hiring celebrity look-a-likes to help him reenact scenes from films. The group feels they should intervene but Troy keeps them at bay. Eventually the group helps Abed pay off his debt by working as look-a-likes at a Bar Mitzvah.
- Why did no one notice the eerie resemblance Britta has to Michael Jackson?! It’s all so obvious now, but I can’t be credited for it anymore so it’s irrelevant.
- Wasn’t last week’s episode the first time the group saw each other after break? Can somone tell me what I missed?
- We now know that even Jeff’s shadow is fully capable of inducing physical, orgasmic convulsions…at least for Dean Pelton.
- Seeing Blake (Anderson) from Comedy Central’s Workaholics was awesome. Even if his hair is pulled back into a boring – and outright offensive – ponytail.
- Would anyone take a French Stewart threat seriously? Especially with his Sue Sylvester styled track suits and adorable gold chain?
- Next time I see an older film from the Halloween I think I’ll be more scared thinking about Abed as Jaime Lee Curtis than Michael Myers being a remorseless murderer.
- I’ve never been to a Mitzvah (Bar or Bat) but do they all rival MTV’s My Super Sweet 16 in production value?
- Abed walking away from Troy’s handshake attempt made me sad.
- Playing the actual score from the ending of The Incredible Hulk (1978-1982) for a broken Jeff gets you more geek points that you already don’t need, Community.
- I treasure Troy and Abed’s relationship – and you better too! – but I think it’ll be fun if Evil Abed sticks around for a few eppies. That beard is just a thing of legend.
“Jeff, you can’t be on anti-anxiety meds what little self-doubt you have is the only thing keeping your ego pinned in. You are a textbook narcissist.” -Brita
“I’m an exceptional narcissist, Brita.” -Jeff
“All we had was dumb reality before we met that man. And he’s made all of our lives better than reality. Now it becomes a little inconvenient and it’s time to get real? For shame!” -Troy
“…there are many advantages to traveling by yourself: You can drive faster. Change direction. And the only pee-breaks are yours.” -Evil Abed
Will is a (not so) recovering TV and movie addict and TVDM only helps in feeding his vices. TVDM is the best outlet for him to spread his disease -without the use of airborne pathogens...