Previously on Community: Origins of Vampire Mythology
The study group is informed that their Biology class is cancelled for the day – another class averted, Jeff. Annie can sense something between Troy and Britta so she sends them off on a lunch date. Annie heads to the Dreamatorium with Abed and learns about his thought process – and his versatility as a thespian. Shirley heads to a restaurant across town because the manager wears a tie and Pierce tries to avoid sitting on his man bags. I thought this was going to be one of those episodes where the group was going to be scattered around and we had to deal with three or four different subplots but (as alluded to earlier) Abed found a way to keep everyone in the same bedroo…uh…Dreamatorium. Here are my favorite moments of the eppy:
- Did I really believe Dean Pelton was going to stop dressing up as…whatever the f*** he wants to? No. Was I sad when I randomly thought it may be true during a commercial break? Yes. Was I ecstatic to find out he came to his senses later in the episode even though I had completely forgotten about my previous breakdown? Damn skipper!
- Let me get this straight Annie, you won’t kiss Abed as Surgeon Jeff but you will kiss Abed as Abed with Han Solo’s vest during a paintball match?
- I don’t know if it was Abed just trying to continue getting the point across that Troy cries easily but…really? The About A Boy soundtrack?!
- The vending machines that served buttered noodles.
- Is saving lives and making love simultaneously the basis of Grey’s Anatomy? If so, I understand why it gets such rave reviews every season.
- Am I curious about the ability to see eagles or other mythical creatures if enough pressure is put on my sex sack? Yes. Do I want to put in the work to find out? Anything for science?
- Now we know that Annie is just as, if not more, crazy than Abed. At least he knows he can control outcomes in the Dreamatorium whereas Annie works through different scenarios with actual people. Lucky for her, I think the Tritta experiment is going to work – at least in the short term.
- I’ll never get tired of this smooth groove!
- Nice body shots, Annie. Go Pacquiao! (Sorry?)
- I, too, am a laser tag aficionado. Inquire within (Possibly sorry again?)
“Those appetizers were dope AND legit.” -Abed (as Troy)
“I left my wife for you when she was pregnant!” -Abed (as Surgeon Jeff)
“Who do you think inseminated her?!” -Administrator Annie
*insert your favorite line from one of Troy Barnes’ signature breakdowns*
“I can see why women find Clive Owen attractive – to the point where I might…just as well be attracted to him.” (My personal favorite)
“I’m more turned on by women in pajamas than lingerie. I just wanna know they feel comfortable.” (Okay, maybe that was my favorite)
Will is a (not so) recovering TV and movie addict and TVDM only helps in feeding his vices. TVDM is the best outlet for him to spread his disease -without the use of airborne pathogens...